Friday, August 14, 2009

Eat This, Not That


My RAVE REVIEW for David Zinczenko’s book Eat This, Not That!

I walked up to the counter at Barnes & Nobles to buy this book thinking, “what a great coffee table accessory.” I had breezed through the pages and it looked fun and interesting.

Eat this type of cheese, not that. Drink this kind of beer, not that; a cute concept.

In a matter of three days, I had read every single page in the book. Not because there was a shortage of content, but because I couldn’t gain the mental strength to put the thing down. There is a surprising tip on every page: how certain types of food keep you full and help you lose weight, how to not be schemed by food marketers, how to save money on groceries, and more than a few tasty recipes.

After reading the book, I changed my eating habits ever so slightly and I soon found that the jeans that used to be tight on me were starting to fall off! All I had done was read the book and learned how to eat food and not junk. My body has been transforming and I owe it all to this surprising gem of a guide that I stumbled across at Barnes & Nobles.

No comments:

Post a Comment